Grants for Short-Term and Long-Term Travels

The Mandel School offers travel funds for short-term (up to one month) or long-term (one semester to one year) traveling.

Short-term are offered for honors doctoral students including students who are not students of the Mandel School. Long-term grants are offered to Mandel School students alone. All grants are intended only for students who have advanced to Stage II of their degree.

The grants are intended for wide range of purposes, such as: examination of raw materials, work in archives and libraries, foreign-language studies and participation in courses and research workshops abroad. They are not intended for funding participation in conferences; requests those must be referred to the “Authority for Research Students”.

An invitation to tender for long-term travelling is released in the beginning of each academic year, and for short-term travelling in the beginning of each semester.