The Mandel School encourages initiative and academic leadership, encouraging research-oriented cooperation between honors dotctoral students in the Faculty of Humanities. For this purpose, grants are offered to support academic activity outside the regular curriculum, such as
- Organization of conferences and workshops
- Cross-university cooperation in Israel
- International cooperation with students and researchers from abroad
- Forming multidisciplinary groups
- Educational, communal activity
Students are invited to cooperate with institutes and scholars within the faculty and outside it, as well as with cultural organizations, raising money or other resources. The activity must be held within the Mandel building.
An invitation to tender is released in the beginning of each academic year.