- Location:Mandel Building, Room 521Wed, 13/11/2019 - 14:30
- Tue, 12/11/2019 - 16:05 to Thu, 14/11/2019 - 16:05Location:Room 530, Mandel Building
- Location:Mandel Building, Room 520Sun, 10/11/2019 - 12:30
- Mon, 04/11/2019 - 16:00 to 19:00Location:Room 530, Mandel Building
- Location:Barbara Mandel AuditoriumMon, 23/09/2019 to Tue, 24/09/2019
- Location:Barbara Mandel AuditoriumWed, 03/07/2019 - 18:30 to 19:45
The Jack, Joseph, and Morton Mandel School for the Advanced Studies in the Humanities at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
and the Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies at the University of Pennsylvania Summer School in Jewish Studies
invites the public to the Grammy-winning concert
Last Yiddish Heroes: The Lost and Found Soviet Songs of World War II
Singer-songwriter Psoy Korolenko (Moscow - New York)
Historian Anna Shternshis (University of Toronto)
See attached invite.
Summer School in Jewish Studies
- Location:Room 530; Room 520; Room 540Sun, 30/06/2019 to Fri, 05/07/2019
Advanced Summer School for Graduate Students in Jewish Studies:
Secrets and Lies:
Truth, Evidence, and Deception in Jewish History and Culture
The program is held by the Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School for Advanced Studies in the Humanities and The Herbert D. Katz Center for Advanced Judaic Studies at the University of Pennsylvania.
For further information and application (deadline: March 1, 2019), visit the program's home page.
The Mandel School
- Location:Room 521Wed, 26/06/2019 - 14:30 to 16:00
The Renaissance and Early-Modern Researchers' Forum cordially Invite you to a lecture by
Prof. Seth Lerer (Distinguished Professor of Literature, University of California, San Diego):
“Shakespeare and Mannerism: Rhetoric and Reality in the Late Plays”
Please see attached invite.
The Department of General and Comparative Literature | The Department of History | The Department of English
- Location:Room 530Tue, 25/06/2019 - 09:00 to Thu, 27/06/2019 - 18:00
Sense, Tone, and Topic in the Early-Modern South Indian Prabandhas and Padams
For further information please see attached program
ERC - The New Ecology of Expressive Modes in Early-Modern South India
- Location:Room 530Tue, 18/06/2019 - 09:30 to 13:00